HOW TO COOK EGGS
Preparation time – 2 minutes
Cooking – 8 minutes
Total time – 10 minutes
1 tablespoonful vegetable oil
- Heat your nonstick skillet over low heat meanwhile,
beat the eggs in a bowl and sprinkle a pinch of salt and whisk slowly.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the preheated skillet and spread the oil evenly. Let it heat until it becomes translucent.
- Pour the whisked eggs into the skillet and spread evenly.
- Keep flipping the eggs until there is no moisture on them.
- Sprinkle red pepper evenly on the cooked eggs
- Serve with kimchi
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 10 minutes
Total time – 20 minutes
1 bulb onion
2 big ripe tomatoes
1 green bell pepper
1 tablespoonfuls ginger paste
A bunch of fresh coriander
2 cloves of garlic
3 large spinach leaves
A pinch of Za’atar
3 tablespoonfuls Canola oil
A pinch of salt
- Wash all the vegetables in running water then chop them separately putting them separately on a large tray.
- Preheat the skillet over low temperature.
- Pour the oil into the preheated skillet and spread it evenly. Let the oil heat until it becomes translucent.
- Add the chopped onions and the ground garlic to the oil and let them cook until the onions turn golden brown.
- Add the diced green bell pepper, sliced tomatoes, chopped scallions, cut spinach and ginger paste to the cooking onions. Stir and let the ingredients cook for 3 minutes while covered.
- Beat the eggs and whisk them in a bowl until they form a curd. Add salt and continue whisking for 1 minute.
- Pour the curd into the skillet and stir. Keep stirring until no moisture is left on the eggs.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Put off the heat.
- Sprinkle with za’atar to taste.
- Serve with any starch of your choice.
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Cooking time – 10 minutes
Total time – 15 minutes
1 medium size bulb onion
1/4 cup skimmed milk
2 medium size tomatoes
1 tablespoonful turmeric
1 tablespoonful rosemary
3 tablespoonfuls olive oil
A pinch of chili powder
1 green pepper
- Wash all the vegetables in running water and put them in a large tray. Cut and put them in separate bowls.
- Preheat the skillet over low heat
- Pour oil into the skillet and let it heat until it becomes translucent. Spread the oil evenly over the skillet.
- Add the onions and let them cook until they become golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes, stir and let them cook until they become tender.
- Add turmeric, green pepper, rosemary and stir
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Add milk and salt to the whisked eggs and continue whisking until they form one layer.
- Add the eggs in the skillet and stir until no moisture is left on the eggs.
- Sprinkle chili then serve while hot.